Meet Dr. Keith Ryan, DC
You know your intimate friends. But do you know your doctor? He is perhaps your most intimate friend of all: the person you trust to improve and protect your health. I’ve put together this paper so that you may know me better; as a doctor and as a friend.
AN EDUCATION SECOND TO NONE
Lights the way
“Did you know that as a chiropractor, I have taken more coursework in nutrition than any other type of physician? And did you know that the rigorous training to be a chiropractor includes many of the same courses as medical doctors and other physicians? Anatomy, biochemistry, microbiology, and pathology are just a few examples. The big difference is that as a chiropractor I specialize in spinal adjustment and other natural therapies.”
- B.S., University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 1979
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Parker College of Chiropractic, Cum Laude, 1992
- Licensed to practice in Oklahoma
Give you and me benefits from an open exchange of ideas
“Membership in professional associations allows me to draw from the experience of my peers. We can discuss effective techniques and generally build our base of knowledge in order to benefit you, the patient.”
- Member: American Chiropractic Association
- Unified Chiropractic Association of Oklahoma
Keep Dr. Ryan at the forefront of his field.
“My education didn’t stop when I graduated from chiropractic school. I am constantly looking for ways to improve the care I give and to make the relief I give more effective. Fact is, I take 5 to 10 times the yearly continuing education required.”
- Certified Acupuncture
- Master’s Certificate in Whiplash Treatment
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Certified to do AMA Impairment Ratings
- Certified to do Disability Evaluations
HELPING WHEREVER NEEDED
For the betterment of our community.
“To be a doctor is to care for the health and welfare of all. It is a responsibility I take seriously, and why I go to such lengths to make sure my patients are satisfied with the care they receive.”
- Member, Tulsa Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Lecturer on chiropractic and health subjects to professional groups and local civic organizations
UNDERSTANDING YOUR CONCERNS
From personal experience.
“I know how frustrating it can be to be held back by an accident. In fact, I’m a chiropractor today because of a back injury that led me to seek chiropractic care.”
If you have any questions about our Tulsa chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Keith G. Ryan Chiropractic PLLC, please call us at (918) 742-6262!